Online Marketing Manager
Main tasks of the Marketing Manager will be :
As marketing manager, the key aim of this role is to increase degree of marketing automation ,manage the marketing budget and forecast to drive new customer growth within ROI guidelines. Develop strategies to increase interaction with loyalty database and lead generation activities. Analysing competitive markets and keeping up to date with relevant trends. Work closely with internal and external tech resources to build out online marketing capabilities in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency of our campaigns and processes.
- Our dream Marketing Manager would come with:
- Minimum 2-years similar experience in a similar position
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising or business qualification.
- An excellent understanding of Moda as a brand, our handwriting and aesthetics.
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge and experience of Google Analytics, Adwords and Social Media advertising platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and relevant analytics programs
- Proven successful experience with SEO and SEM
- Strong analytical skills with an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Multi-task / multi-project /multi-stakeholder management abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive, motivated, with a desire to succeed + grow within the role and with the company
- Web development and basic coding experience is a distinct advantage
Marketing Manager Assistant
As Marketing Assistant, the key aim of this role is to support the marketing manager to raise the company profile and contribute creatively to the continued growth and development of the marketing organisation.
Main tasks of the Marketing Assistant will be:
- To assist in the preparation of printed material, particularly regular presse release and advertising, ensuring accuracy by proofreading and editing and liaising with agencies
- Managing and developing relationships with local press and media
- Managing listings on third party provider websites
- Looking after marketing materials (e.g. posters, literature etc)
- Processing of consumer research and marketing projects brief
- Assist with the organisation and management of exhibitions and conferences
- Such other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Marketing Manager
- Degree in Marketing, Communication or Economical Sciences
- Experience in a Marketing Department
- Able to bring new ideas, use creative skills and improve marketing
- IT literate- Microsoft packages and emails
- Organisation, communication skills and able to meet deadlines
- Give professional customer service to new and existing customers
- Use of initiative
- Team player
As the successful Marketing Assistant, you will have a keen interest in marketing with strong administrative skills and the ability to multi-task. You will also be a confident people person with the enthusiasm to learn and train in your career.
Customer Service Manager
(Permanent, full-time, part-time)
As customer service manager, the key aim of this role is to Providing leadership for the team by inspiring them with the company’s service vision, setting clear objectives, and motivating them to deliver the best level of service.Lead, coach and train the Customer Service Team Members.Responding to customer enquiries via email and phone,
Security and fraud management.
- Our dream Customer Service Manager would come with
- Proven leadership and management experience ideally within the fashion industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people management skills
- Positive, confident and proactive attitude
- A natural curiosity to analyse + improve
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to confidently manage and organise a team
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and Mac packages
Customer Service Assistant
Responding to customer enquiries via email and phone,Providing customers with styling and fitting tips. Being the face of company to our customers , providing an impeccable level of customer service.
- Our dream Customer Service Assistant would come with:
- A positive, can-do attitude!
- A confident, articulate and eloquent personality
- Strong listening skills
- A genuine passion for customer satisfaction and a sincere attitude of service
- Friendly and genuine nature
- Problem solving skills with strong organisational and follow-up skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (impeccable grammar and punctuation.)
- Ability to type fast and work quickly and efficiently under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to take instructions and learn quickly
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a calm, professional and confident manner
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Being up to date with the latest fashion trends and a love for styling
- Ability to work collaboratively with all team members to ensure clear and effective communication at all times
- Previous online customer service is essential.
We are looking for business cooperation. If you have some good ideas or your company looking for development, contact with us, look forward to your letter.